41 Store Street, London, WC1E 7DB

In 2002, Mr and Mrs Lee opened Hanna Supermarket which was the very first Korean grocery store to open in Central London ('Hanna' meaning 'one' in the Korean language). For 8 years they have been supplying a vast array of Korean and Japanese food to the public but much to their dismay they have had to put an end to this chapter.

Thursday 22 April 2010

TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS...

Me, my wife and my family would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our customers for the support that they have given us over the last 8 years. Due to unexpected reasons we are incredibly upset that we have had to close Hanna Supermarket and more saddened that we were unable to inform our loyal customers beforehand. It has been a great journey for us and me and my wife are so grateful to have met you along the way. Please do get in touch via email or leave us a comment below. We would love to hear from you. Thank you again.

그동안 하나슈퍼를 애용하시고 사랑해 주신 여러분 먼저 감사드립니다. 갑작스럽게 문을닫게 되어 저희도 당황스럽고 손님 여러분도 당황스러웠으리라 생각됩니다. 그동안 여러분들의 사랑이 있었기에 힘이들어도 기쁨과 보람이 있었읍나다.

8 comments:

  1. It was a huge shock and disappointment to see that your shop had closed down. I used to really love shopping in your shop and I will miss it a lot. I wish you all best in your future endeavours. Please do inform if you plan to open another store.
    Best wishes
    Sarju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it's deeply sad that Hanna is closed, I wish you all the best! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reminiscing today about your delicious and satisfying spicy pork dish that I had many times when I used to visit your shop in 2008 when I lived in London. I am so sad and shocked to find out that the shop is now closed! I always planned on returning when I visited or moved back. It was one of my favorite meals and a gem of the city. I hope to visit any new shop that you may open!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for getting in touch. We always enjoy reading about how much our customers enjoyed our spicy pork special. It brings back memories! We will keep you updated on any new business ventures and hopefully you can visit us when you come to London!

      Delete
    2. Dear Mr and Mrs Lee, thank you for your reply! I am now back in London at last. Please tell us if you have opened any new business ventures!

      Delete
  4. Mr Lee, it's Toby from the shop next door! Have you opened another shop yet? I need some corned beef!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha toby! good to hear from you. are you still working in the same place? i'll pop in some time.

      Delete
  5. I miss you guys so much! I LOVE your bibimbaps and miso soup.. please let us know if you ever open up again. Wherever you are in London, I will come and enjoy your food again!

    ReplyDelete